10.05.2011

Weddings

There is something special about a wedding. Something lovely. It's place where you feel God bringing two people together. Something beautiful. Last March, my sister Emily got married and I was able to see a wedding up close and personal. I've been to hundreds of weddings but this one was different. It was two people I know super well.

  • "Love bears all things, believes all thing, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends." -- I Corinthians 13:7-8


  • My sister was excited and anxious. She wore this beautiful modest dress which would make anybody smile. Her smile made me smile. The colors were light blue and brown, some of my favorites. I was one of her bridesmaids. I loved the flowers, which were a mixture of wid-flowers. Everything was Vintage and Perfect.

  • Dance through life with me - the best is yet to be.


  • My favorite memory from the say was the fact I want down the aisle barefoot because my shoes were too small. It was "Very Maya," so saids my mother.

    I think any wedding you go make you wander what your own wedding will have in store. Who will be there, and what you'll be like then.


    Meanwhile, my life is pretty typical. Just school, work and life. Tonight is Family night so I will probably post about that later.

    {picture by me}

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments are the bomb.