1.04.2012

The 2012 bucket list

 
First, I'll show you last years bucket list:
2011:
  • learn how to ski
  • start a blog
  • visit mexico
  • take a roadtrip with Jeremy (my older brother)
  • get a driver's liscene
  • visit new orleans
  • get a facebook
  • get a twitter (I don't post anymore)
  • go to a circus
  • get high-lights
  • read 130 books
I have to say I did pretty well!
Well here's to 2012:

  • buy a used car
  • Learn HTML
  • start a design blog
  • go bowling
  • move...to another state
  • graduate highschool
  • get 100 followers
  • sleep all night on a trampoline
  • go to homeschool prom
  • win a photo challenge
  • get a new haircut
  • see Titianic in theatres
  • memorize the tangled soundtrack

1 comment:

  1. if you memorize the tangled sound track you are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bomb.