1.02.2012

New Blog, New Year

Dearest blogging friends,
If you would have asked me a year ago I would've said I write for others. Now I realize more than anything in the world I write for my own sake.
Because how many harsh emails I recieve or as many follwers stop following I won't get heartbroken anymore.
I am not going to blog because of you guys, I blog becasue I need to express myself to the world.
And this new year is going to be a large new step in the world in of blogging. Anna Grace hosted a new year, new blog challenge on her blog and I am proud to say I was one of the guest posters! Check it out with the link above!
Trying to be perfect is no longer what I strive. I strive to be a woman of the lord, a friend, one day a mother, and a loving daughter. I will never be perfect and I have never met a perfect blogger. We all mess up, grow up, take breaks, and move on. Through my first year of blogging there has been no blogger who has not grow up. Girls, I'm proud of you. All my blogging buddies have slowly been turning into women of the Lord and this makes me happy. Yet I have seen a few of my dear friends go astray. I don't like those moments.

As a blogger, this is going to be a new year. A new me. Of course my dear blog is not going to change but I am. I want to share more with you and I have finally decided on a new name for my dear blog. You'll find that out soon....
Pinned Image
{Via}

 I am ready for a new year. A new blogging step. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for 2012.
God has me in his arms and I hope I can not only blog because I need to in order to express myself, like some girls write songs, but because I am his diciple. A fisher of man and I am going to lead the stray sheep to our shephard.

Much Love,
Maya Moore
January 2nd, 2012

1 comment:

  1. Hey you should post more on your photo blog! You take really cool pictures

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bomb.