3.01.2012

march {currently}

 
Note: I fixed the widget on my sidebar. Please, please, please click on it and follow me on Blog Lovin! GFC is apparantly leaving tomorrow :(
 
 
Currently:
 
Listening to: Enchated by Owl City :) Love it and the story!!!
 
Reading : A very boring book for school erg! And re-reading the hunger games a bit.
 
Watching: pixar movies. I am that awesome :)
 
Loving: Blog Lovin (tell me if you are on there :), The Hunger Games posts people are doing, designing blogs, Collge credits, laughing, vintage, a new design.
 
 
And you want a new blog design? Well please go to Cherry Blossom Designs and get one for free!! I work there now and am super excited !!!
 
Well I don't have much else to say really except you should really enter the giveaway at Cherry Blossom Designs :)
 
Happy March. May the odds be ever in your favor :)
Maya
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the bomb.