9.28.2011

The tag of almost 50 questions

Listening to: Hero by Superchick
Reading: Finally Alive by John Piper

Saw this Tag on a blog and wanted to try it. You can too!


1. High heels or boots?  usually heels, unless I'm feeling like i'm from the country.
2. What time did you get up this morning?  5:00. For swim practice, then school.
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? The Help (great movie)
4. What is your maiden name? sigh, yep, I'm still single so this is non-exsistent.
5. What is your favorite T.V. Show?  I don't really watch TV. My life is movies.
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee. I'm boring.
7. What is your middle name?  something typical. Guess.
8. What food do you dislike?  Shrimp. Yuck.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?   There are way too many to list.
 10. What characteristic do you despise? cheekiness! urg...
  11. Favorite clothing? cute red dresses...especially with black heels.
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation?  I've been to Europe a lot, with me growing up in Romania. Probably China then.
13. Are you an organized person?  Why would you even ask that? Who is?
14. Where would you retire to?  A cabin in the mountains or the beach....
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday?  When i was 6 and went to Disney World.
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? School, I guess. Then work.
17. Furthest place you have ever been to? Europe
18. Person you wish you could meet? Elisabeth Elliot. We'd talk for ages.
19. When is your birthday?  April. So far away...
20. Are you a morning person or a night person?  Night person, but I wake up early.
21. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2
22. Do you own any animals? Some fish in a tank and a few cats.
23. Any news you'd like to share? Um, not really. My life is pretty dull at the moment.
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?  A princess (awww...)
25. What is your favorite flower?  roses. hence the blog name.
26. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? Christmas...We're going to spend it with my sister.
27. If you were a crayon, what would you be? The color of the sea.
28. How is the weather right now?  Rainy a lot of days, but still sunny,
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom.
30. Favorite drink?  Coffee!!
31. Favorite Restaurant?  My sisters Kitchen.
32. Hair color? choclate brown. with sun highlights.
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? A duck stuffed animal named hugo. I was weird.
34. Spring, summer, fall, or winter? I love every season for it's own reasons.
35. Chocolate or vanilla?  Choclate
36. Coffee or tea? Coffee
37. Wish you were still young?  not really. I love my age now.
38. Do you want to get married? yeah. I do. Whenever god wants.
39. When was the last time you cried? This morning during devotion.
40. What is under you bed? who knows.
41. What did you do last night? Worked. Im such a boring grown-up now.
42. What are you afraid of? never getting married.
43. Salty or sweet? Sweet, unless your refering to the sea..
44. Best quality you have? I have pretty nice eyes. And a nice laugh, according to my sister.
45. How many years at your current job? about a week. It's new.
46. Favorite day of the week? Sundays. I love them!!!
47. Favorite movie? Inception, The dark Knight, The prestige. I love Christopher Nolen movies.
48. Have you ever had a crush on anyone? I'm a girl, so yes. 4 big ones. Too many little ones.
49. Do you like finding all this stuff out about your friends? I love to. I love reading such tags on peoples blogs to find out what they are into...

If you decide to do this, drop a comment so I can check it out



Lots of Love, Maya Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the bomb.