11.21.2011

Oh, Rejoice among the saints!

Girl-lights-photography-favim.com-211692_large

Can I say that I am at home? Not at my sisters home, but at my beauitful house in South Carolina. Last night was the most wonderful night in a while. I had a spiritual awakening! I had been praying for more in my realtionship with Christ and the Holy Spirit has faithfully stirred a passion in my heart. I cannot stop rejoicing! Oh, rejoice! I love this beautiful verse:

 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
(Philippians 4:4-7 ESV)


I am so filled with the joy of my Lord that I cannot write any longer. Farewell for now mt friends. I am actually going to take a blogging break until Decemberish. I am so in love with God I have to take a time to fast and pray in the next week. So see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the bomb.