11.18.2011

Yours, Truly


Pinned Image




Dear Journal,

Last night it was freezing. I had gone with Emily and David to do our very first Christmas shopping, when I realized the weather here was different than home. Yeah, cold. We did find some gifts though, also some cute shirts on clearence. We then went to starbucks and cuddled up, drinking warm holidayish Coffee. Then we went home and Emily stumbled upon some blondsih hair color and decided to try it on me. It turned out to be more light-brownish, but it worked. It was near eleven by then, but I was checking my email and finally created a account on Bloglovin, so follow me by clicking on the post below this one. That was my lovely day. Today seems promsing and it's only a week and a month until Christmas!!

Your, Truly,
MAYA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the bomb.