12.01.2011

Decemeber Ponderings

As a girl I am one to have feelings. You know always torn by such tragedys of small things in life and broken by the big things. Happy when all is right and I feel God's work byt gloomy when this seems silent. LAtely I've learned not just to delight in God's faithfulness when it's sunny but to dance in the rain at all times. Cause there will be times of rain, storms, chains, darkness, death, and despair. There will be hurting and no peace at times. Yet we have the light of the world as our guide to the very end of the age. He is our rock and salvation. Our strong hold when we are weak. He gives us rest. The song "love is Here" by Tenth Avenue North begins with this:

Come to the waters, you who thirst and you'll thirst no more
Come to the father, you who work and you'll work no more

This is meaningful lyrics I wanted to share with you today.

Asyou probably know I often write up a post at the beginning of the month saying how God has grown me. This is that one. God has taught me to experience life and live life loud. To be bold in the ways I share his Good News. Cause He was born in a stable to save. I am awed by the coming of Christ Jesus.

How about You?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the bomb.