12.13.2011

A letter never sent

under late-due papers and old pictures I found a letter. One I had written a long time ago.

Dear _______,

Today something happened that has never happened before. You asked me to dance. In those few precious moments I did something I have never done before. I feel in love. In love with you. It was like you were the only real thing in the world and your giant eyes looked at me with such a look I got all fuzzy inside. I felt the hopeless romantic feelings return and my heart begain to dance inside of me.

Tonight as I was walking the dog(I hate her by the way) I could not stop dreaming of you. Your perfect smile. Your gorgeous laugh. I was so in love I could not sleep. SO I wrote you this letter. A lovesick letter from a lovesick girl.

Tomorrow is the next day of school. Even though it won't be a dance party like last night, it will be for me.
Can't wait to see you there.

Your lovesick girl,
Maya M.

Pinned Image


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness gracious...no one has commented on this?! My dear... ::places hand over heart:: this was beautiful. So sweet and beautiful. I absolutely loved it!! My romantic dose for the day, I think...

    <3 <3 <3

    Did he ever ask you to dance again??

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bomb.