12.08.2011

(a few of my favorite things)

Pinned Image
1. This picture above. The idea is pretty cute. You use cut-outs from old books for a flower girl to drop at your wedding. So much better than flowers....and I think would be a cute idea for my beach wedding!

Pinned Image
2. Coverses. I love them. I have a black pair and a teal pair. My sister Emily just got a glorious green pair for her baby girl due in April. Oh, smiles....
Pinned Image
3. You know this is going to happen....
Pinned Image
4. I'm attempting this for the holiday season! Good luck, myself....
Pinned Image
5. Vintage cupcakes...it will happen! (If your reading this, Ana, I'm heading over with the recipe right now).
Pinned Image
6. Wedding planning. Mark your calenders for March third when Meg and Jeremy finally get married. I'm the main designer for the event and it's all going to be vintage. I helped meg pick out her wedding dress the other day...it was Lovely.
Pinned Image
7. Aww...this is cute!
Pinned Image
8. My currnet favorite quote. Me and my guy are going to laugh so hard...
You see I've stepped in love so many times...just wish I'd fall into it. With the right guy. Where are you?

Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the bomb.