2.24.2012

Something you should know

Tumblr_lxrkvr04p91qja9pxo1_500_large_large
Sunlight is peeking thorugh my window as I slowly iron. I have to iron all the bridesmaid dresses for my brothers wedding. Ugh. I hate irnoning and my hands are quite burnt. It's a week away from saturday. i am also upset cause I just found out my beach trip was postponded. ugh again. well life goes on, right?
I am currently doing a study with my dear friend Sophie via Skpe on the book of Acts. Super encouraging. well on that note here is the important note:
 
There are only two religions in the world.
 
I know. It;s crazy. You might say there is a hundred. Jewish, Mormans, etc. But no. There is ultimitly only two kinds of people. Those who have not been called. And the called.
Christians and Non-christians. Those who love Christ, and those who follow false religions. If your not a christian reading this then I tell you call upon the Lord! He is the only way!
Atheists, Jews, Mormons, Buddists, All people who do not follow Jesus Christ, The Lord, are followers of false gods!
 
There is one path to follow.
 
 Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There he is!' do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand. So, if they say to you, 'Look, he is in the wilderness,' do not go out. If they say, 'Look, he is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. (Matthew 24:2-25, ESV)
 
You might say well God does not work for me, because I am a sinner. We all are. Paul was. Moses was. Noah was. God loved them all.He loves you. He loved you to the point  he sent Jesus! The whole point of the cross is that he sent his son so that you may get up and sin no more. Yet he knew you would sin. And the is why he sent Jesus. If you are not united with Christ there is no way to please God, but in Christ you are His. His perfect, spotless, beauty. He sees you like you have never sinned. That is love, friends.
 
He picks a time inour life when we are dead, drowned at the bottom and picks us up, and saids
 
"My Love, get up and sin no more."
 
He washes us with His blood and we sin no more in His eyes. We will mess up but the point of the cross is that we will mess up and that is why Christ died. So that our sin would be gone. It's gone. Gone.
 
And we can then be His. His beautiful one. His pride.
 
That is the gospel. I would love to tell you more, comment and I will send you more about this amazing love :)
 
watch this video, too.
 
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iUUmhnOPBdE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the bomb.