4.17.2012

Fishers of men

My passion.
Well here it is.
Missions.

 My heart aches for the lost. My whole life I have desprately ached for those who have not heard the good news of the gospel and at first I would just ache. Then I realized one night that God was calling me to be the diciple I am supposed to be. So often we forget our calling. What calling, you may ask. Well here it is:

And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

(Matthew 28:18-20 ESV)


The last words Jesus gave to us before he went to heaven? Make diciples. Our mission he left His diciples with. Make diciples.

Everyday Christians die without sharing the gospel even once! I mean I don't believe sharing is nessicary to salvation in any way but I believe our mission as christians is to build up the church of Chirst. Locally and Internationally.

Since I realized God's mission I started sharing locally and internation missions is going to be my whole future. I want to be a fisher of men.

People need Jesus. And we are called to tell them about it.

Tumblr_m2amin3gsn1r7j2l4o1_500_large

null

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the bomb.