7.19.2012

I miss it here

I'm not on pinterest, twitter, facebook, or anything anymore. I still have accounts I just don't have the time to update them. Actually blogging is becoming something I do less and less.

Taking care of three kiddos and cleaning the house takes up most of the time. The thing I seem to least want to do is type here.

Also I am pursuing a courtship right now. It's not offically offical but it's about time and guy and I have decided to share our feelings with each other and pray about pursuing a relationship. He's an amazing guy in love with the Lord, with an amzing family who also loves Jesus. We've decided, if we do decided to start a relationship, the old courtship way is best. Purity, parent's advice, and it only coming if we are sure we want this to lead to marriage is involved. I am so thrilled and God is so faithful. We'll see...

I'm not giving up blogging yet. I think eventually when I get used it all I'll be on here more. But sometimes life is easier to live then share. I love writing and blogging is a great way to do it...but writing personal letters and jounalling are some of the only writing I seem to have time for.

I'm still alive and I should blog more but I apologize for not being there everyday to share.

Right now I'm going to bed and about to call my boy. Exciting times in the wind, here.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your courtship! :D Hope everything goes well, and that the both of you will draw closer to the Lord.

    Exciting times indeed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me. Now. WE need to talk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your courtship Maya!! I'm so happy for you, I hope God leads you both in the right direction for your relationship.

    Sami

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bomb.