8.23.2012

It's Thursday


Pinned Image

Warm Cinnamon rolls//cold coffee+kidds snuggling in my arms//reading blogs for the first time in months, scrolling through all the wonderous posts I've missed//chatting with my sister, em//not doing the work I should//going to hang with some friends tonight//quoting myself//learning to cook a bit//sunlight on my face from the window//laughing out loud alone (it's awkward. really...)//wishing I could have red-haired kids one day//the sound of the creaking door//never finished stories//life.

It's Thursday, folks. Enjoy it.

P.S. Keep asking me all the questions you want. And for all you interested: tomorrow comes a full post on him. So tune in ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great start! ;) Hope you have fun tonight!

    P.S. Looking forward to your post tomorrow. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bomb.