9.19.2012

Dear Boys, Love the girl who write these letters...

Dear Boys,
Hey...I like writing to you.
Love,
the girl who writes these letters.

Dear Girls,
Writing to you is just...not as fun.
Love,
The girl who would rather write to guys.

Dear Boy,
And don't tell anyone but your my most favorite to write to.
So let's go back to drinking coffee in your car in the rain,
Because I am pretty sure that was the most romantic thing ever...
Love,
The girl who loves you to the moon and back

Dear the kid in my french class,
I am pretty sure you were my first crush.
I was weird. You were weireder.
We were cute.
Love,
Maya
"Your ex-crush"

Dear Blonde,
Just ask her out.
Please.
It would make my life easier.
Love,
The friend who hates single friends.

Dear Mountain Man,
You need a wife. Not a girl, a wife.
Get one.
Love,
Maya

Dear Charlie,
We all get happiness from your letters.
Just a few more days!
Love,
Your dear friend.



1 comment:

Comments are the bomb.