10.03.2012

October || Music

Tumblr_m94utebrvg1r6wzk2o1_500_large

"Somewhere Only We Know" - Keane (ft. Max Schneider & Elizabeth Gillies)
"Gone Away"- Safetysuit
"It's Only Life"- The Shins
"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (cover)"-Ryan River Sessions 
“Now Is The Start” -A Fine Frenzy
“On Top Of The World” -Imagine Dragons
"Free My Mind” -Katie Herzig
"Red"- Taylor Swift
"I Won't Give Up, "- Jason Mraz
"I Will Wait"- Mumford and Sons
"Home"- Philip Phillips
"Vice Verses" - Switchfoot

Throughout the process of living, different songs describe those different seasons. So I've started making little play lists every month to describe how I feel, so later I can go listen to them and feel deep nostalgia. It's funny how listening to favorite tunes from a happy time in life makes you grin ear to ear. This fall, for me, is a month of more quiet, happy sort of songs. Enjoy my cozy play list.

Music is always a important part of my life. My past few days can be explained only one way: Mumford and Sons, coffee with hazelnut cream, and guitars. Fall is the sort of season, where the outside calls me and my guitar to go outside and play a few tunes.

It's going to be happy music month.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of most of the songs, but I recognize quite a few of the artists and one of my favorite songs ever is "On Top of the World". I really should listen to these. :)

    By the way, I nominated you for the Lovely Blog Award! (Because you really do have a lovely blog. Very simple and sweet.) :D Just click on my name up there and come to my blog, the Inky Melody, for more information.

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bomb.