4.27.2013

a bit of happily ever after.

"They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true." - Sleeping Beauty

There are so many beautiful stories I'm processing from the wedding and the honeymoon, so many gifts to still open, so many pictures to cry and grin over, and so many emails and well-wishes to respond to. There are so many beautiful ways God's been faithful in the past week. There are so many ways I've fallen deeper in love with my husband (may I never grow tired of using that phrase) which have lead to only loving God more. There are so many bits of our happily ever after I can't wait to write about.

But for now, I don't have the time to put all that's gone through my head and notebooks into words.

All I can say is that:

I'm married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I feel just to use as many exclamation marks as a middle schooler, because that's how I feel).

It was beautiful and it happened and I'm weeping right now because it was perfection. He has made all my dreams come true and that I can't even remember a time before the wedding bliss of being completely his wife.

- M.C.

5 comments:

  1. YOUR MARRIED!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS HAPPINESS???

    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so, so happy for you, dear. <3 Congratulations.
    Is there an address I could send you something to?:)

    <3
    ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! This is the sweetest thing ever. Seriously, I am SO HAPPY for you!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is so exciting and sweet and happy...and just wonderful! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations from us to you! God is faithful and so good to us! May the bliss last forever!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bomb.