7.07.2013

and we are so far from home, but we're so happy

I've been thinking for a few days how I'd say this. But I'm just going to go out and be clear: this is my last post here on this blog.

I know I haven't barely posted in the past few months. Some of that is because I've been busy and some is because this blog just isn't me anymore. I look back and see the blog of a senior in high school, beach girl with a heart full of dreams and rambling about my future. Now I'm a wife living in the west, watching my music dreams take shape locally, working part-time, and dreaming more of more of little ones soon. It's hard for me to blog here, because this blog is just a shadow of who I was.

This blog has held my graduation, my healing from death and my past, my falling in love, my mission trip, my engagement, and my marriage. I've written here in the perks of happiness and in the depths of depression. It's been a piece of life I never want to forget.

I love you readers of mine. Some of you girls have been dear friends. Sometimes one of you would just email me in hard times saying you were praying for me. That meant a lot. My time in the blogger world was a whole lot of fun and something I never want to forget. Thanks for the memories.

But it's time to move on.

Maybe I'll post here in a few months (or years) saying I have a new blog. Maybe I'll pop in with pictures of children one day.

Yet for now, I'm closing the book.

I've changed. Change is good and I'm the happiest I've ever been. I started here as A Rose in Bloom and I leave you as bloomed...I've found myself.

Bye, my faithful followers.

Always,
Maya    

9 comments:

  1. goodbye maya. may the Lord bless you in your life forever. i love your blog. one of the reasons i was drawn to your blog, is because i am a beach girl at heart. and i loved that you said you were an island girl. God bless you maya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbye for now. I'm finding it hard not being able to read more blog posts about your life. But it is true--you have bloomed and now you are a wonderful flower ready to live the life ahead of you. May God bless you and guide you, Maya.

    Love,
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand why you want to move on from this blog now and I hope God blesses you richly. The thing I'm most disappointed about is that we'll never get to hear the rest of the Our Adventure series...you stopped at Part Three :(

    ~ Estelle

    ReplyDelete


  4. Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.Avenirelectricalconsultants

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Brand New Solid Multi Tablemate - Single
    Multi-Table Mate Proud Made in India Table Mate with Cup Holder 3 Times Stronger than CHINA table mates
    Call To Order By Phone 98499 90968

    ReplyDelete
  6. adjustability in shape. It gives plenty of relaxation to our spine when at work.
    The structure of this table is excellently designed and it perfectly fits to every home and the size of all rooms.
    The pulling of ordinary tables make cause scratch to your expensive flooring of the houses, but with this table that problem never occurs.
    Another great functional thing with table mate is that it is available in multiple colours and any where in India including metro cities as well villages.

    WHATSAPP

    TXT “Hi” to Order

    +91 98499 90968

    ReplyDelete
  7. cloth drying ceiling hanger price in hyderabad

    Available in Ready-Made Sizes:
    EverDry cloth drying ceiling system is available in ready-made sizes of 4 feet, 5 feet, 6 feet, 7 feet, and 8 feet with 6 rods per each set, including two wheel patties and one stopper to hold the thread.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Ceiling Cloth Drying Hanger,
    cloth drying hangers in hyderabad,
    ceiling hangers in hyderabad,
    ceiling cloth hanger hyderabad.
    cloth drying ceiling hanger price in hyderabad
    cloth drying hangers in hyderabad
    cloth hangers in hyderabad
    roof hangers in hyderabad


    Ceiling Cloth Drying Hanger
    cloth drying hangers in hyderabad
    ceiling hangers in hyderabad
    ceiling cloth hanger hyderabad
    cloth drying ceiling hanger price in hyderabad
    cloth drying hangers in hyderabad
    cloth hangers in hyderabad
    roof hangers in hyderabad



    http://ceilingclothdryinghanger.in/

    ReplyDelete

  9. I liked your website so much. I am also providing same content like this. If you want to read, just visit my websiteWayanad Empire

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bomb.