7.26.2011

Interview with Kendall

This is an awesome interview with an awesome blogger. Check her out here.

Kendall is a fifteen-year-old reader, writer, and photographer from Texas. She loves rainy days, cats, painting her nails, traveling, and smiling. She wishes she was British and ambidextrous. She blogs about pretty much everything under the sun at starry nights + sunny days.


1.  Why do you blog???
 I started a blog back in 2008 because I'd seen some that I really liked and I guess I wanted to do something similar -- talk about things I like and just have a place to share my thoughts. Then in December of 2010, I decided to start fresh so I made a new blog where I could be more my real self. And that's where I am now.

2.If you died what would people remember you as?
 Right now, I guess I'd just be known to the general public as that girl who went to so-and-so high school, who played soccer and guitar and liked to read and write. Maybe someday, I'll be something more.

3.What is your all time favorite blog?
 I don't have a single favorite blog; I follow about 35 blogs and I love them all! But the main things I like about them are good photography, enthralling writing & unique personalities. (For a list of my favorites, just click on the 'blogs I love' page on my blog :)

4. If you had a million dollars what would you do first?
If I had a million dollars, the first thing I would do is travel and buy things I've been wanting (music, books, etc.) . Then I would put away most of it for the future and give the remaining to charity.

5.what book character can you idenify with the most? why?
 This is hard! I identify with different aspects of many characters, but I don't know which complete character I identify most with.

6.what is your alltime favorite movie?
 It's pretty much psychologically impossible for me to chose my top favorite of anything, but I can narrow it down to a few: That Darn Cat, Gone With The Wind, The Sound of Music, The Parent Trap (both), and all Harry Potter.

7. describe your dream wedding wedding dress:
I honestly I haven't given this much thought. Something comfortable and pretty, for sure, but other than that I don't really know!

8.How would people describe your personality? (If they could only use ONE word.) Are they right?
 It depends on who you ask. Some people would say 'shy' or 'introverted' and those are both true. One of my friends said 'peaceful', which I really can't explain. I think my personality is more complex and hard to sum up in one word.

9.What celebrity/celebrities would create a “Star-Struck” feeling if you saw them in real life?
 Oh my goodness, probably anybody remotely famous. Any of my favorite authors or musical artists, and anyone from Harry Potter, haha.

10.Do you have a strong desire to do something you’ve never done? What is it?
 There are so many things I haven't done that I'd like to do someday: learn Spanish fluently. Ride a roller coaster. Cook a full meal by myself. Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park.

11. If money wasn’t a factor, what stores would you shop in?
Hmm...Probably book stores...and iTunes. I already do that. But definitely Anthropologie.

12.What are your favorite types of reading material?
 I love historical fiction & realistic fiction books, mostly.

13.Who would you like to have a long talk with?
 I would say any of my favorite authors, but I'd probably be too nervous to talk, so I'll just stick with any of my friends. Maybe my cousin.

14. what movie for you is a tear-jerker every time?
Most of the movies I like are comedies, but The Boy in the Striped Pajamas is extremely sad. It's about the Holocaust, so I knew it wasn't going to be happy, but I was in tears by the end.

15.do you agree with my views on purity?
 I'm not sure exactly what your beliefs on this are, so I don't quite know how to respond. I will say that I think it's each person's own decision what they do, and that I try to respect that choice.

16. A piece of advice you would want to share with younger girls?
Pretty much everything worth saying has already been said, but I'd just reiterate this: Be yourself and don't worry about what anyone else thinks. Take risks sometimes. Enjoy your life!

1 comment:

  1. All us cousin's are waiting to talk to you Kendell!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bomb.