10.19.2011

Being Myself

{all photos via Pintrest}

Pinned Image
Being myself is the new theme of my blog. I mean pourng out myself into this blog. Sharing the sunny and rainy days. Sharing the dreams and reality's. Sharing it all. My relationship with my savior will also be what I blog about. It's what I have been sharing in this blog, but I kinda want more reality in this blog. More serious posts about life, love, and God. More random moments. More real Maya.
Pinned Image
There has been multiply times I visit a blog and can tell they are copying someone elses blog. I don't want my blog to be a copy. I want it to be my blog. I'm not going to post recipes because cooking isn't really my big thing. I'm not big into showing personal pictures of myself and my family.
Pinned Image
I love vintage stuff. I love my Savior. I love purity. I love books. I love movies. maybe a few tags.These are a few things I post about.
Pinned Image
The seasons are my favorite thing to post about. fall, winter, spring, and summer.
Pinned Image
I never wanted to be different; I just wanted to be me.-anonymous
You were born an original. Don’t become a copy-anonymous
If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise.-anonymous
summer inspirationI want to be me. This is my blog. So hello. Welcome to changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the bomb.