10.19.2011

Music

Pinned Image


Once there was a little girl who loved the piano. She loved singing. She adored guitars. Her piano teacher said she loved music way too much. She disagreed. She kept on playing for the glory of her Beloved Savior.
Yes, That girl is me.
I love music.
I hear the music.
Pinned Image
music is not just something I do. It's what I do. it's a piece of me. It's my song.
Pinned Image
I collect vintage sheet music. It's amazing.
Alas for those that never sing,
But die with all their music in them!
~Oliver Wendell Holmes
Pinned Image
Listen. Can you hear it? The music. I can hear it everywhere. In the wind… in the air… in the light. It’s all around us. All you have to do is open yourself up. All you have to do … is listen.--August Rush






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the bomb.