10.20.2011

He's that Mighty


Picture not be me. hehe.

What A Mighty, amazing LORD we serve! He's majesty surronds me. I am Amazed. He is glorious. Oh, yes, our God is mighty to save. His Love is great. I love him only because he first loved me.
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Lately in my Christian walk, i have been struck by a fact. The fact God controlls my life and is soverign over all. God is Providence. Yet there are still drunkards, crimnals, and murderers. There is still sin. But it's all part of his great plan. Another part of his mighty plan is that He sant his son to die so that we might live. He died, took our burdens, for us.

I believe God rules all by his divine providence and that the stars by his permission are instruments. William Lilly

And everything is a part of his plan. These are the words you should mediatate on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the bomb.