11.05.2011

Fall 2011 Ramblings

Picture by yours truly.
Life is just life. There is just really no other ways to explain it. And I hope this fall 2011 will be one I remember forever. Last night, Emily and I had a picnic in a park after the yummy eating of ice cream. She's such a dear. Then we went home and watched Star Wars. That's so us. Today we are going to the Parthanon! My trip here is amazingly fun, but I can't help missing my beachy home on Hilton Head.
By the way, I've changed up the sidebar a bit. Any thoguhts? Also, if your here, follow beacause I'm aimming for 20 followers by the end of 2011.

Art without emotion is like chocolate cake without sugar, it makes you gag

My Life is super random right now. Quotes make it. Stocking people's facebook is another random thing I'm doing. Because after I get done with school for the day, I have to wait for Emily and David to come home. And being alone in an apartment all day: you get school done fast.

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

So Therefore, reading the bible and praying has been a big part of my life. Oh to grow closer to God!!! He's my rock! I am really desiring more in my relationship with him and he has granted me this. Oh, He's set me on fire!

The trouble with life is there's no background music.
I Bought Coldplay's new aulbum. It's the best ever!


Well, Bye for now...

Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the bomb.