5.26.2012

Oh the Joy of Randomness

Tumblr_lq6aljm5p01qeprt6o1_500_large
~Graduation is toay!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess i'll offically be graduated from 12 years of working on school work. It's awe-ing. I've been making the finishing touches to my memoir on the school years ;) I'm very excited about the after party. Oh yea!

~Packing for my summer trip. It's werid to be already preparing for the adeventure of my life. Europe, here I come....

~Looking this as always. Ohmisgosh I want to download it.

~Admiring Taylor Swift more than ever. 'nuf said.

~Where I would be without nutella? Very lost...
Tumblr_lzv6jxmn761qfji2jo1_500_large

~Loving the Lucky One, adding it to my list of Romances that make me cry, freak out, and just fall in love myself. It was a sister date with Em and me a few weeks ago when we went to see it. I was not disapointed...
Tumblr_m36jdjvfod1qf7h5bo1_500_large

~Excited about a new blog design coming soon. It's going to be summery. Oh the joy!

~Thanks to dear Sierra for this!





















~you need to like me on facebook. Really. I have one like.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Efflorescence-by-Maya/241371909302833

~And I accidently got rid of my darn signature again. Stupid delete button.
MAYA, who is excited about graduating! YIPPEE!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!!! I'm graduating this year too, girl!!! ::high five:: congrats!!

    ::hugs::
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bomb.