5.24.2012

A Ship Of Dreams


6306714294_01ec4ca03d_z_large
Hidden in my heart is a ship of dreams. A empty hallway filled with broken things. When I was younger this was a place to explore. A place to hide things. When I became a teenager I started to lock things inside. Keeping it my own place away from the world. As I have grown, I have filled this ship with more dreams than I can bear. I've locked it and hidden the key.

Don't we all have a ship within ourselves? A ship that will never sail. But one we dream of sailing. We desire to sail it far away.

Whats in your ship? Your hallway? Mine's a mixture of lost lovers, plane tickets, half-written stories, and keys to doors I can't find.

Will my ship ever sail? who knows. I hope. I do know one thing. One day I'll find love....true love...and I'll give him the key to my ship of dreams.
null

3 comments:

  1. I’d have to say… You paint pictures with your words. Wow. Just wow.
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d have to say… You paint pictures with your words. Wow. Just wow.
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d have to say… You paint pictures with your words. Wow. Just wow.
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bomb.