9.24.2012

Thanks for the Memories

230558_4513261792561_939742201_n_large

That's the thing about life. It goes by so fast you can't control it. It's a bullet train. But it leaves it whispers like everything does. Relationships leave their stains, people leave their stories, time leaves it's rust. And life leaves it memories. I can't ever go back to the places and times I really want to go back to, but I can remember them. Because sometimes I miss people and places that aren't there anymore or are far away. But life? Thanks for the memories.

4 comments:

  1. This...yes. Wow. This was beautiful. So simple, yet so inspiring and thoughtful.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! ♥

    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i saw the post title i'm like, wait! no!!!! don't stop writing this! but, thank goodness you're not leaving! and agreed.

    my lil mud boots

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bomb.